The Silverstep retractable banner stand is not only one of our best selling products, interestingly, it is our best selling product. Why? Quite frankly, the Silverstep is just really well-made and user-friendly. Particularly, the aluminum metal is lightweight yet sturdy—not flimsy like other banner stands. It’s wide base and adjustable feet provide stability. Stickers on base and pole help guide banner set up. Inside the adjustable aluminum pole is a bungee cord also to help guide pole set up and keep pole parts together so you won’t ever lose half of your pole.
Reusable for future use, the Silverstep’s durable canvas lead won’t rip on the first change out or thereafter. Moreover, the canvas lead has a velcro attachment which enables easy graphic change out. Chrome magnetic end caps make for easy-to-access side panels during graphic installation. The end caps also house the tension pin and add a finished appearance to the Silverstep base. This is also a nice stand if you’re not into the look of perpendicular feet at the base. The presentation of the Silverstep is simply professional and beautiful.
The Silverstep bag, perfect for traveling, has two (2) carrying handles, a shoulder strap, and dual zippers for quick and easy access to your stand. Inside, there are two (2) elastic straps that keep the base secure while traveling, and the lid has three (3) pockets to hold poles and extra banners. The Silverstep bags are available for bases of five (5) sizes: 24”, 33.5”, 36”, 48”, & 60”.
The Silverstep comes in four (4) base width sizes:
- 24”w for $89 for stand, pole and bag (Add a graphic—heights: 85”, 92”)
- 36”w for $99 for stand, pole and bag (Add a graphic—heights: 69”, 80”, 92”)
- 48”w for $119 for stand, 2 poles, and bag (Add a graphic—heights: 69”, 80”, 92”)
- 60”w for $139 for stand, 2 poles and bag (Add a graphic—heights: 69”, 80”, 92”)
**Click to check out our Tabletop versions of the Silverstep**
***Click to see a video on how to set up your Silverstep***
A few options for the Silverstep:
- The 24” and 36” base is available in black as well as in traditional silver.
- The top bar attachment is available as clamp or velcro. Only covering about ⅜” of the top of the graphic, the clamp bar is recommended because it’s more stable, perfect for hotter climates, and you probably won’t lose tension, unless you miss a step during change out. The velcro top bar is not ideal for hotter climates as the adhesive may fail by melting off, causing graphics to retract into the base. It is also more susceptible to losing tension by sheer accident; however, the velcro top bar provides a clean look as it doesn’t cover any part of the graphic since the bar is attached on the backside. (Here’s a video how to reset tension in case that happens.)
If you are a person who likes to get the most out of their money, the Silverstep is a great choice. Built as a high-end product, but affordable and reusable, the Silverstep is one of the few products that has a lifetime warranty on hardware. If you’re looking for value and quality, the Silverstep is indubitably the stand to buy. Our mission is to give you, the customer, the tools you need to grow your business’ brand. By offering the Silverstep, we are significantly closer to helping you achieve your goals.
By Victoria Rodriguez