Going to a Trade Show? Be prepared to pack up, unpack, set up, take down, and pack up again. And, besides your trade show displays and company products for sale, don’t forget the other supplies you’ll need to have a successful trade show.
Here’s your handy-dandy Trade Show Toolkit Checklist:
- Packaging tape
- Shrink wrap
- Power strip and/or extension
- Small tools: allen wrench, phillips head screwdriver, flat head screwdriver
- Box cutter
- Hand steamer
- Vacuum or carpet sweeper
- Business cards
- Promotional giveaways
Things to keep in mind:
- Know the Convention Expo Services.
- Check to see if your booth package comes with carpet, tables and chairs. If not, be sure to arrange to rent these items, if necessary. You can check with the Convention Expo Services first.
- When you check-in at the Convention Center, be prepared to give your company name and booth number. You might also be asked for your ID.
- After you check-in, it’s a good idea to go find your booth and check if your palette is there.
- Start setting up your booth as soon as possible to give you ample time to spare in case something goes wrong or to get prepared for show day.